AheadoftheNews Blog

A blog on market moving news and futures trades.

I will remember this week as the one Wall street failed to send a clear message to the Koreans that we will not be intimidated. Instead, the Boyz decided to use the public fear to make a buck. The other thing that bothers me is that I bet this Korean thug shorted the markets for millions ahead of his silly missile launch and has profited handsomely. I really thought the Street would whack him with a nice short squeeze, but it seems they have forgotten which country they belong to. I am saying this because I think the markets will not fall part quite yet and that they are gunning for further gains this summer. That they stayed with the program this week instead of giving the Bronx cheer to that idiot in Korea makes me quite furious, especially when you know how easy it is for them to do so.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »